On Halloween night, 2007, a Georgia women was scalded by a Cappuccino machine that malfunctioned and shot a stream of 190 degree water, striking the woman’s hands and arms. The woman’s injuries were so severe that she required electronic implants to correct nerve damage to her hands and arms.
- Woman gets $1.2 million after QuickTrip coffee burn (ajc.com)
- The Facts Behind The McDonald’s Scalding Coffee Case (lockergnome.com)
- $1.2M for woman in coffee machine scalding case (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Spokane Personal Injury-Jury Awards Plaintiff $1,337,180 In A Slip And Fall Case (spokanepersonalinjuryattorney.wordpress.com)